Elysian Bedding Set




CONTENTS

2 stand-alone recolours (MESH REQUIRED)
22 new meshes (2 pillows + 10 double blankets + 10 single blankets)
64 colour options each
Base game compatible
Custom thumbnails

REQUIREMENTS

The Sims 4 (Base Game)
Veranka's Single + Double Separated Mattresses 
NOTE: It's been bought to my attention that these mattress meshes no longer work for some people, and with Veranka having been inactive for so long the only way to fix it is for me to update the recolours using a different mesh. I will do that as soon as I have time, please be patient.

CREDIT

Veranka for the mattresses
Jonesi for the original TS2 blanket meshes
SalixSims for the original TS2 pillow meshes
EA/Maxis
Sims 4 Studio

 
 
MATTRESS DOUBLE
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

MATTRESS SINGLE
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

BLANKETS DOUBLE
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

BLANKETS SINGLE
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

PILLOW RIGHT
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

PILLOW LEFT
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

ALL THE THINGS
Simfileshare | Mediafire | SFS + Adfly

 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

10 comments:

  1. I adore these, thank you so much for all your hard work, it is very much appreciated!!! I just love all your bedding, I have them all and use them in my game!! It's awesome creators like you who make my game so much fun, thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these but every time I put the mattress on it doesn't work please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put the mattress on what? And do you have the MOO cheat on (bb.moveobjects on)?

      Also, please don't post comments more than once.

      Delete
  3. after I download it does it automatically appear in the game? I haven't used Mods since Sims 3 and only through their Site so idk how it works..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, you can find everything you need to know about custom content and how to install it here:
      http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php

      Delete
    2. I read it :) I'm still having a hard time with Veranka's Single + Double Separated Mattresses Files though...yours work just fine but not hers.... so I can't use your Bedding without her Files :/

      Delete
    3. Please turn on the moveobjects cheat (bb.moveobjects on), Veranka's mattresses won't work without it on.

      Delete
  4. I've downloaded the Mesh and your mattresses show up but hers do not. I don't know why it's not working but without her mesh I can't place your objects. Do you know what I can do to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to contact Veranka. There might be something wrong with her mesh but you'd need to ask her as I didn't make it so I can't be certain =)

      Delete