Laura Hair V2



CONTENTS

New custom mesh
Available for teen-elder female sims
 (will work for males but was not made for them so expect clipping)
18 original EA colours
35 Sandwich Unnatural colours
20 Sandwich Natural colours
20 Sandwich Neutral colours
Base game compatible
Custom thumbnail
Hat Compatible
Disabled for random

REQUIREMENTS

The Sims 4 (Base Game)

CREDIT

EA/Maxis
Sims 4 Studio


 
 
MESH
Includes all 18 original EA colours options
[DOWNLOAD]

UNNATURALS 
Includes 35 Sandwich Unnaturals swatches
(requires above mesh)

[DOWNLOAD]

NATURALS 
Includes 20 Sandwich Natural swatches      
(requires above mesh)

[DOWNLOAD]

NEUTRALS 
Includes 20 Sandwich Neutral swatches      
(requires above mesh)

[DOWNLOAD]

MERGED
All of the above merged into one package
[DOWNLOAD]

 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. That's some good news. I love that bangs too. I wish i could make some hairs on my own, but I have now clue how. So I just hope there will be some open hair as well. Thanks a lot for sharing ♡ A lot of love,Nikki ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's so amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete