Renovated Bedlington Boathouse



COST §90,336

LOT DETAILS

This lot is CC free but you will still need to tick the "Include Custom Content" option because for some reason the gallery has flagged it as containing CC ... I don't know why =/

Size: 20x20
Rooms: 1 bed, 2 bath
Traits: Chef's Kitchen, Sunny Aspect, Training Ground

PACKS USED

Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out,
Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff,
Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCREENSHOTS

 

Available to download on the gallery
(Origin ID: WildMiniSandwich) or…

 
RENOVATED BEDLINGTON
Extract files to Documents\ Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray 
[DOWNLOAD]

 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

4 comments:

  1. Love it, you did an amazing job like always!

    ~MCDragonW0lfy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just downloaded this beauty. Absolutely gorgeous. FYI, the reason it's flagged for cc is because there's a photo of your Sim on the wall. I had the same with a room I saved. When I spotted and removed the framed photo of my Sim and re-saved it, the room saved without the tick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I just learned this with a more recent build I uploaded. It's such a pain, I don't see why they should be considered CC when they're part of the game ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

      Delete