Hazel Overalls



CONTENTS

New custom mesh:
Ripped + Not Ripped
12 swatches per version
Accessory Overlay Top:
55 Sandwich swatches
Found in glove category
Available for teen-elder sims
Base game compatible
Custom thumbnails
Disabled for random

REQUIREMENTS

The Sims 4 (Base Game)

CREDIT

EA/Maxis
Sims 4 Studio

 
 
RIPPED
New custom mesh with 12 colour
options (mesh included)

[DOWNLOAD]

NOT RIPPED
New custom mesh with 12 colour
options (mesh included)

[DOWNLOAD]

ACCESSORY TOP
New custom mesh in 55 Solid
Sandwich colours (mesh included)

[DOWNLOAD]

MERGED 
Includes all of the above files       
merged into one big package
 
[DOWNLOAD]

 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

7 comments:

  1. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot access the link because it says that there is a threat of viruses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure which link you mean (there are four above) but they all go straight through to SimFileShare for me, there are no viruses at all. I'd suggest running a scan on your computer just in case that warning is fake randsomware.

      Delete
  3. are the bottoms, or outfit?... lol kinda should be in the desc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fairly obvious that it's a full body outfit... Why would they be bottoms when they cover the entire body?

      Delete
  4. I love the overalls, but if you use the shirt accessory and turn your sim to the side in CAS, the bra shows through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean without the overalls? Because they're only supposed to be used with the overalls. And with the overalls they don't do that for me so I'm not really sure what the issues could be. Maybe send me a screenshot on Tumblr?

      Delete